04-10-2014 11:21 PM
I have a new windows 8., 64 bit1 laptop. I cannot print or scan to my old HP officejet 6110xi all-in-one printer.
I tried to uninstall/install driver. Ran the doctor. Didnot help.
04-25-2014 04:04 PM
If you are experiencing problems with your HP inkjet printer after upgrading to Windows 8.1 please click on the below link and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor and run the utility to fix the issue.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)