01-30-2010 01:00 PM
I have changed the default printer properties to print directly to printer - and now I can print voucher checks, and seem to be able to print portrait reports - but not landscape reports. When I try to print in landscape, I hear a beep and the printer makes a noise - but nothing prints. I am using Quicken 2008.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)