01-13-2014 09:25 PM
I bought a 3522 deskjet less than a year ago, still under warranty by my receipt date of 2-24-13 but the online search cannot find it. I haven't been able to print black since the day I bought it. I ran all the diagnostics, went on line for suggestions and cleared the T shape area but absolutely no black ink printed. Then I spent another chunk of money to replace the set up cartridges with NEW just to see if that was the problem. In order to use the ink I spent money on and get my project done, I bought a 5520 that works great and was able to make use of the cartridges. Now my problem is Walmart will not take this 3522 back and I cannot get through to HP (sat on on hold until the music ran out). I want my money back on the 3522 since I no longer have a need for it. I see all sorts of refurbished ones for sale but there must be a reason they no longer sell this one. I cannot sell it in a broken state. Please advise!!
01-16-2014 05:59 AM
Ok so you have proof of purchase, so I would definitely recommend contacting HP Phone Support for a replacement.
Any hassles please let me know and I will help follow up.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)