Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (306 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 5514 Won't print black even with brand new cartridge

I am having the same problems with my printer.  I am not able to print with black ink.  I have tried all of the trouble shooting suggestions with no luck.  My warranty is expried.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Retired
Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)

Hello sofranco,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! Smiley Happy I understand you are not able to print in black ink on your HP Photosmart 5514, I just want to make sure you have completed ALL steps listed here: Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages

Please leave me with your Country/Region so we can go from there to get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

United States Midwest
Highlighted
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)

Thank you sofranco for the requested information.

I have sent you a Private message on the Forums, please go to your Userpage to the right of your Username you will find your inbox.

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation