07-22-2014 07:38 AM - edited 07-22-2014 07:38 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Black ink is not getting through. I'm using genuine HP ink, I've cleaned and aligned the printheads, I've checked for adhesive on the cartridge, and I'm just out of warranty. It's disturbing to see there are others having this problem.
Advice welcome. If the advice is buy another printer, it won't be a HP.
I'm in North Carolina, USA.
07-22-2014 08:58 AM
As this is a 6520 and you're in the US, regardless that it's out of warranty I'd advise calling HP Phone Support for a replacement. Can you please let us know how you get on?
07-22-2014 10:07 AM
HP's customer service response to my issue was to send me a $100 gift card.
The exact amount needed for a new printer. I guess thats how the problem gets solved.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)