08-08-2014 02:50 PM
My printer was working find until run out of black ink. Cannot get it to print anything black with the new cartaliage
Have cleaned the printerheads twice.
08-08-2014 02:54 PM
I bought a HP replacement from Office Max store - it was in an HP box and my printer told me it was an authentic cartiagle
08-08-2014 02:56 PM
I have replaced ink before and never had this problem and have always used Hp products. I bought the ink cartliage that is recommended for my printer - the 564
08-08-2014 06:40 PM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? Are there any error messages on the printer or computer screen?
Is your printer still in warranty? You can check with HP's warranty tool here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)