03-12-2012 01:06 PM
Which ePrint enabled printer are you attempting to register? You can try using these getting started steps: http://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#getting_started.gs-
04-26-2012 08:26 PM
Are you still having problems trying to create an account?
I was having the same problem and so I decided to sign up on my Android and I figured the problem is the browser. The forum didn't work for me in google chrome but eh internet explorer
good luck, the only reason I bought the printer was for eprint services
07-09-2012 08:53 AM
If it didn't take your printer code then it's probably expired as the code expires after 24 hours. In order to get a new valid code you will need to remove web services and then enable web services again. This will give you a new printer code that will work on the eprintcenter.com website.
Let us know if you are having trouble with this and we will be glad to help you out.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)