07-19-2014 10:32 AM - edited 07-19-2014 10:36 AM
My Photosmart Printer C309a will not print black text. I have cleaned the heads in warm water but nothing helps. I feel I need new heads. what do you think?
Printer is not under warrenty.
07-19-2014 04:08 PM
The printer may need new heads, but I would suggest starting with the troubleshooting steps in the document here. Be sure to check the vents.
If that does not resolve the issue then soaking the printhead as described in this post may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)