Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hp officially has the worst customer service. I have spent yesterday and 30mins. this morning on the phone with them and all they're doing is refusing to help. I need someone to reset my printer to the US region so it can accept 61 ink cartridges. I spent $60 US buying 61 only for my printer to tell me it's incompatible and this is after I checked on sure supply to see what cartridges were compatible for my printer. 

HP Recommended

@Samaria 

I got your private msg on this, I'll reply back. Cheers, Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

I just called with case number 3008438572 and was told that I would get a call back once a solution was found. Please help me. Thanks

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with the HP Photosmart B110a .After I have read almost everything about this, I have made my

decision-never to by HP anymore! Never in my life!

HP Recommended

Bought a HP DJ3050 in Colombia. Cartridges wont work in UK and helpline says it cant reset without a set of Colombian cartridges in the printer - so buy another printer. Maybe the motor industry could take the HP approach an increase its profits by ensuring vehicles can only use country specific petrol and gas. Great way to increase sales and lose customers to other brands.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.