04-09-2009 08:50 AM
How can I reset the all in one printer?
Because it's only possible to print a page from the PC.
The printer itself crashes on the first initialize after
the confirmation ("ok"-button) of photo paper.
The step for normal paper has been done successfully.
04-09-2009 08:56 AM
2. Press and hold the '#' and '3' buttons, and plug the cable back into the printer.
3. Continue holding the buttons down for 20 seconds, and then release it.
04-15-2009 03:31 AM
thanks, the reset has worked but the printer still doesn't initialize successfully.
After the dialog to insert the photo paper the printer crashes and restarts
04-15-2009 09:14 AM
12-29-2009 11:06 PM
My color ink expired = and I have new black ink and still cannot print in black = And give me message to replace color ink which hardly I use it= Can you please tell me how to reset ink so I can use black ink
01-20-2011 12:08 AM
Can you tell me how to reset my Hp Photosmart c7280 with a error: 0xc18a0106 ? Please!
I tried the # and 3 as well as the # and 6 you suggested... I still get the same code. apparently this is happening to quite a few people as soon as they change an ink cartridge for another Hp ink cartridge.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)