05-26-2011 01:24 PM
Like the numerous posts I have already read, my HP Photosmart C4780 prints extremely slow when connected wireless with my macbook pro. Since I am a paying customer!!! I would like to know if HP has done anything about fixing this problem without using older drivers and considering the amount of time that has gone by with no answers!
05-26-2011 08:10 PM
What router? What version of OS X? From where did you get the HP software?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)