Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

STOP SEPARATOR PAGE IN Win-7, 64bt o.s., HP photosmart premium a-i-1 wireless C309g-m, No error message, No changes.

Thanks,

Bob

21 REPLIES 21
HP Recommended

Hi

Is your printing a separator page when any document is sent to printer ?

Please clarify those details, then we might be able to provide you any further suggestions.

However here are my suggestion which you may want to check and see it this helps you.

1.Go to Device and printer.
2.Right click on the printer icon and click on printer properties
3.Then click on Advance Tab-> You will see Separator Page tab.
4. a small windows open with the location of the file. Delete the following path, click ok to save  the settings

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted as Solution"

+++++Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post++++++

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue .
HP Recommended
KUDOS!
HP Recommended

there's nothing in the separator page; blank

HP Recommended

Hi,

My previous post was one of possible item which can print Separator page

I would like to know if this occurs only to specific application ?
Try printing a windows test page to check the results

Can you tell me what exactly it prints on the page when any document is sent to printer ?

Please clarify those details, then we might be able to provide you any further suggestions

*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue .
HP Recommended

How do I stop separator page?

Neta

HP Recommended

I stop the separator page from printing at the end of each document .

virtual assitant services

HP Recommended

there is no path in the white box when i click on the seperator page

so now what?

HP Recommended

When I switched to win 8.1 a blank separator page comes out after the 1st page in my Laserjet 2200D.  The separator page in the properties box is blank.  What gives?  Is there an updated software?

HP Recommended

Hi 5umner,

I regret to inform you that all though I would have liked to have help, your Laserjet 2200D is a commercial product. My area of expertise is with consumer products and software.

My suggestion is for you to post your question on the HP Enterprise Business Community. I am sure one of the commercial folks would be happy to help.

Best of luck.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.