06-12-2012 05:07 PM
He may need to install the HP Home & Biz app onto he tablet in order to printer wirelessly to the printer. Check out the list of wireless printers on the link below.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
02-04-2015 05:55 AM
Just FYI for anyone reading this post, we have lots of good info on printing from your mobile device at the landing page below....
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)