08-11-2013 02:47 PM
I have a mac, running Mac OS X 10.6. I have succesfully installed the wireless printing function of my HP 3522 printer. However, when I try to scan from the printer it reads "No computer Found" on the printer screen.
I have tried all of the help solutions listed on the forum: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
But I hit different problems with each solution listed. Example: Solution 2 from above link: In my HP Utility window (step 7) there is no "scan settings" listed. In Solution #4: I can't locate a "Hewlitt-Packard" folder anywhere on my computer, and there insn't an unistall HP Printer option listed in the Application menu.
Help! I can't scan!
08-12-2013 09:29 AM
It seems that you do not have all the software components installed.
Please try this package:
09-23-2013 11:07 AM
Thank you for your post. I have been able to locate drivers for your Envy 4500 with Mac OSX 10.6. Click here to be able to go to the Support and Driver page on HP.com. This will take you right to the download page for the drivers that you need.
Please let me know if this has resolved your issue
09-23-2013 12:33 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)