10-29-2013 01:39 PM
11-02-2013 01:55 PM
Same problem here. Scanning works but, I get a black image.
When I try to save the image a second time, I get this error message from the HP Scanner software:
An error has occurred saving the file because it could not be written to. Check the properties for the file to make sure it is not read-only.
11-04-2013 10:48 AM
A lot of people around talking about it,..... please do something about it ... I love my HP scanjet 4370 !!
11-05-2013 04:05 AM
I have an identical problem with HP Scanner 5590 on Mac OS X Mavericks. The preview pane shows the scanned file correctly, but HP scanner cannot save the PDF or export the image in any other form.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)