01-23-2014 09:28 AM
Can't find the a driver when trying to add the device in the System Prefs (with the scanner connected and powered).
The driver I find on your website is for Tiger, running it tells me no can do because it's for PowerPC computers. Same with the uninstaller I find in the HP folder on the hard drive.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Scanners to Macintosh-Comaptible Products - Hp Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)