04-01-2014 02:11 PM
I am trying to scan using my Mac with Mavericks, but have an old HP printer, Photosmart 2575 All in One. Is this going to be possible. It scans but I can't find the piece on my computer, so where is it going? I have asked for it to go to my desktop, but it's not there. I had no problem with the old operating system.
04-04-2014 02:52 PM
Yes, it will work, but probably not scanning FROM the printer. Try scanning from your Mac. Use Image Capture app in your Applications folder.
Click once on the scanner on the left side, then click on Show Details along the bottom. Along the right side you will see LOTS of options for scanning and saving.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)