01-17-2010 06:40 PM
I am using Office 07 for Mac. My computer is a Imac 4.0 Parallel. I use a HP 6500 Deskjet Wireless all -in-one printer. Can someone give me some guidance on how to set margins for printing? All of the other HP printers that I have used had a way of doing that. I am really struggling with my Deskjet 6500 wireless all-in-one and my Mac. Many minor things that i a feel I should be able to answer but can't. Appreciate any help I can get.
04-28-2011 06:51 PM
The default settings you can't change. Go to page set up and then select manage custom sizes at the bottom. Hit the + button and the name your page and set margins. This works for everything except business cards that I am struggling with.
Hope this helps
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)