06-18-2012 01:21 PM
I don't have any experience with this, but have you tried putting a single sheet on top of the normal printer paper and then print?
06-19-2012 09:50 AM
Thank you, Gordon. The Iron-on Transfer paper needs to pass straight through the printer rather than pulling from a bin and curving up to follow the printer path.
06-19-2012 11:48 AM
Actually, it should work by loading it in Tray 1. Please see this article:
- If you have a front-loading printer (HP Deskjet Printer, HP Officejet Pro printer), load the transfer paper with the HP logo side facing up (see Figure 3).Figure 3: View of front load printer
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)