10-01-2013 12:02 PM
I have an HP Photosmart c4480 AiO, which has printed well for many years with my Mac devices running OSX 10 and IOS 7, but recently started to print very slowly. As recommended by HP, I updated my Mac apps then deselected and reselected the printer to no effect. I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP software, but again to no effect. One of the HP support sites made reference to a faulty power supply. Does any one have a possible solution?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)