01-20-2009 12:55 PM
01-20-2009 01:22 PM
01-20-2009 02:08 PM
01-20-2009 02:29 PM
It will be "done" if the printer is no longer printing a test page again.
But if and only if the printer will just print a test page again. There might have some issues with the cartridges that won't align properly.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)