08-04-2010 12:47 PM
Do you think the same procedures will help with HP Photosmart 7260 photo printer? I followed all the steps you described, but it didn't work for my printer.
11-06-2010 09:41 AM
The seven (7) steps outlined by "Tecknomedic" on how to print/scan on wireless network using Windows 7 & HP Photosmart 2710 was EXCELLENT! Thank you very much. I can now print/scan wirelessly. The instructions were very well written.
02-27-2012 12:20 AM
I am operating windows 7 with hp photosmart 110a series all in one. I have followed your instructions and they have worked so far. Do you know what th ename of is of hp application is to let through my firewall?
re: keeping in mind that you might have to give permission for the HP software to passthrough the firewalls you have running for it to work correctly
Thanks for your help and post. It has been far beter than the BS hp gives over tech support
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)