11-25-2011 09:51 AM
The printer started doing this periodically and now does it on every page. I have cleaned the rubber feed rollers but still having the problem with each print job. Any ideas on how to correct this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)