04-23-2014 07:14 AM
When I wanted to check to toner remaining, the following showed, which doesn't tell me anything???
GUM BI SI\TH LEAT
May today be the best day of your life and
each succeeding day be better still.
May I always be the kind of person
my dog thinks I am
Solved! View Solution.
04-24-2014 10:36 AM
Although I am not sure what printer you have, or where you are finding this toner gauge, I suspect from the image that the toner is full.
I hope this answers your inquiry.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)