Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3632
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

In trying to complete the setup of my hp deskjet 3632 all in one printer, downloaded the start up progam but cannot continue becuase the window is to big for me to see view the top where evidently is a "Continue" button, but there is no way to shrink or bring it down, as far as I'm aware of. Now what??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TerryMarCan54, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you are unable to see the continue button on the display screen of your HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-One Printer.

Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Firmware Update

Let me know how that works.

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@TerryMarCan54, welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I understand that you are unable to see the continue button on the display screen of your HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-One Printer.

Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Firmware Update

Let me know how that works.

I hope you have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your help! Problem solved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.