05-15-2012 05:52 AM
Does the HP 6600 offer two sided printing. It's not in the printer options nor have I found any way to set up double sided printing in the printer setup? Help? this was a requirement of the purchase and the store rep said it was available on this model.
06-13-2012 12:15 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are we using?
05-08-2013 08:07 AM
Unfortunately the Officejet 6600 does not offer the option for 2 sided printing.
Here is a link to the exact Specs on what your Printer can do.
05-08-2013 08:54 AM
If this is Officejet 6600 e-All-in-one. Please refer to the document link below and check if this helps.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)