05-04-2014 01:53 PM
New OfficeJet 6700. Latest drivers for OS 10.9 Mavericks downloaded. With two sided printing on I cannot get the printer to print for long side stapled. It always reverts to short side stapled so the back side is upside-down. Help.
05-06-2014 04:52 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand your Officejet 6700 will not print on both sides using the long side feature. I will do my best to assist you! I would recommend following this entire HP document on Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Duplexing). Try changing the "Print settings" on your computer.
Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a great night!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)