08-13-2009 07:20 PM
This may sound like a stupid question but I just bought a new 7960 printer to replace my old 7960 which has two out of the three ink cartridge holders broken and the usb port on the new printer won't accept a usb cable. It appears to be blocked by a cap insert over the connector prongs which will not come out. Any suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)