12-12-2013 09:50 AM
I just hooked up a Laserjet 5200tn to my system via USB. I can not print from my 2nd work station. I am using IMacs on OSX 10.6.8. The printer is showing up in the print dialog box and can be selected. The printer icon appears in the dock and "the file loads and then goes to "connecting to printer". Then nothing prints. I have another printer connected the same way and it prints fine. Can any one help me?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)