04-29-2012 06:28 PM
My all in one HP 410 C printer is not recognized by the USB port and will not connect to my computer using Windox XP with Service Pack 3. My four USB ports still work for my old printer. I have installed, uninstalled, cleared temporty files but the installation always stops at this point: "Connect the USB Cable". Nothing happens I was on the phone with an HP tech for 1 1/2 hours and still the problem is not resolved.
05-01-2012 02:17 PM
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
05-02-2012 11:07 AM
Glad to hear you are back up and running. Let us know if you run into any other problems.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)