06-25-2013 10:01 AM
I have a Windows 7 computer with a HPLJ P2035 printer installed locally. I remote into my terminal server which is running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. Before logging into RD for the server, I select "Show Options" for the Remote Desktop Connection - Local Resources - Local devices and resources and made sure Printers was checked. My HPLJ P2035 printer shows redirected on the server, but I am unable to print.
I have tried uninstalling the printer and reinstalling the drivers from the shipping CD, tried installing the printer with a single driver, tried installing the printer with the drivers on hp.com all to no avail. I found a post that stated to disable "Use remote desktop easy print printer driver first" in the Local Group Policy Editor to no avail.
I was going to network the print, but it doesn't have a slot for an EIO card.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
06-25-2013 05:15 PM
06-26-2013 12:29 PM
No the Ethernet port is only on the PCB for the HPLJ P2035n. I have the P2035. I actually have another printer that is a HPLJ P2035n and printer redirection works from the aforementioned server.
07-01-2013 05:20 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)