01-06-2013 08:59 AM
I am unable to print on my HP Deskjet 3520. When I send a document to print, I receive an "Error - printing" message. I have downloaded the print and scan doctor but it found nothing wrong with the printer. I have made the deskjet my default printer but that did not work either. I am using Windows Vista Business (version 6 I think).
01-07-2013 05:08 PM
What is the exact error message you are getting?
01-16-2013 04:41 PM
With just an error-printing i suspect the printer is offline:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)