12-26-2010 06:28 PM
I have installed the photosmart CD and have done everything it has asked and afterwards though when it is complete i go to print something off the web and it doesn't print. So i click my dashboard repetedly to check if by chance it had connected but it hasn't. I have it connected and logged in to my wifi account so that shouldn't be the issue. I'd appreciate some help.
12-26-2010 08:30 PM
Tell me about your network - router brand/model, encryption type (WEP, WPA, etc) and ISP type (DSL, Cable, etc).
Have you gone to the Setup > Preferences > Update Product and looked for new firmware for your printer?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)