Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hey!

I have the same issue and i dont have the setup cartridges anymore since i threw them

away.

I've tried to do a semi full restart with no further success. Please help!

HP Recommended

Hi Ciara,

I have not been able to use my printer for almost 4 months now......Could you please help me out?

Would be very much appreciated!

HP Recommended

@Ciara_B , can you come and check these out again? Thanks! 🙂

I worked for HP.
HP Recommended

@KingRuub 

You have a DJ 3070a, right? I'm going to send you a private message (check out envelope at top right)

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

can someone plz help me with this issue having the same problem 

HP Recommended

Hi Ciara,

I have the same problem vith a HP PhotoSmart 6510 B211a...

Can you please help me to?

Best regards,

HP Recommended

@mommaresh 

Did you use the SETUPs that came with the printer?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02068088

HP Recommended

Hi Ciara_B

Sorry, but it seems that we have lost the SETUP cartridges for the printer 😞

regards,

Brian

HP Recommended
Hey Brian
Any joy with calling hp support?
HP Recommended

Hey Ciara_B,

No, have'nt tried that because the printer is more than 3 years old, and it should have been used as a spare printer for our users at home.

It bothers me, that I may have to throw it out, because it cannot be used without using the setup cartridges first...

regards,

Brian

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.