07-28-2011 11:50 AM
I have a Deskjet F4440 HP printer that is only 4 mths old if that, For some reason when I plug it in and hook everthing up all the lights come on and start blinking fast and continuously. I was wondering if any other people out in the internet have had the same problem and i they have wht did they do about it? Is there a reset button or do I just need to replace the printer?
07-28-2011 12:05 PM
Hi - Go ahead and follow the steps in this document. Just click on the "plus" sign next to the "All Lights are Blinking Fast" section. Then click the plus sign next to "Solution".
Hopefully the priter reset process will resolve the problem.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)