12-26-2011 10:53 AM
Where do you connect the USB cable on a HP Officejet 4500 Desktop. I"ve been trying to print things for the last three days and nothing is being printed, the paper comes out blank and there are ink cartidages in the printer.
12-26-2011 01:28 PM
Does it come with a male-female USB cable ? You have to connect one end to the printer and other end to one USB port on your PC/laptop. This is where the USB port on the printer:
The box should have a setup poster or you can download a guide using the following link.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)