11-22-2010 11:06 AM
What is the make and model of your Printer?
All printers should be able to print PDF's. PDF's need to be "flattened" before they can print. This process happens automatically and you do not have to do anything. Sometimes, depending on how big the PDF is, it may take a couple of minutes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)