08-15-2012 11:53 AM
08-15-2012 12:33 PM
My printer is HP3050
Today it is saying "Scanner communication cannot be established." but I just printed something from my computer again and that works. Then I just pressed the scan button on the printer and I get "Scan error, try scan from computer".
08-15-2012 01:23 PM
Sounds like you are receiving an error on the printer by using the scan feature from the printer.
What operating system does the computer use?
How is the computer connected to the printer? If over a network, what brand and model is the router?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)