04-22-2012 08:29 PM
In my Photosmart B209 a-m The black cartridge is much wider than the color cartridges. I have all these extra brand new 564 XL black cartirdges with a bowtie symbol that are too narrow to fit my printer, but it comes in the set I have to buy to get the color cartridges. I want to know if anyone else has had this problem and what HP is doing about it?? Are they wiling to buy these back or trade up for the size I really need - which is 564 xl Black with a hexagon symbol. And hey HP - what genius decided to have 2 cartridges the same number but different sizes????
04-23-2012 02:50 AM
This set should not be bought for your printer as it is a photo cartridge set that is intended for certain printers. The bowtie black is a photo black cartrigde that fits for example the Photosmart C309N.
FInd the correct cartridges with the link below.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)