Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Mine is not printing in color either. I've checked my preferences on both my work and personal computer and both are set to "off" for grayscale. We've replaced the color ink cartridges (what a waste of time and money). It printed one sheet in color and never again did it. 

It is a 3050A J611 Series, set to wireless printing.  We operate Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit operating system.

I don't have the software setup on my work computer so I don't know how we would uninstall the software as someone advised in this forum, we just did a search for our printer and it connected. 

HP Recommended

Mine is not printing in color either. I've checked my preferences on both my work and personal computer and both are set to "off" for grayscale. We've replaced the color ink cartridges (what a waste of time and money). It printed one sheet in color and never again did it. 

It is a 3050A J611 Series, set to wireless printing.  We operate Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit operating system.

I don't have the software setup on our computers so I don't know how we would uninstall the software as someone advised in this forum, we just did a search for our printer and it connected. 

HP Recommended

I installed new color cartridges in my printer, HPOffice Jet 6500 & they will not print.  The black ink prints ok.

HP Recommended

My 7520 Photosmart will not print in colour ie monochrome only.  copying from a colour photograph is O.K.

HP Recommended

HOw do I get my HP ink jet printer to printin color.when I take the black ink out it doesn'tlike it and I put it back in.

HP Recommended
I have hp 1010deskjet .I use the given default color catridge.but it now gives all picture in green when taken a color print.my catridge is 802 small.plzz help
HP Recommended
I have hp 1010deskjet .I use the given default color catridge.but it now gives all picture in green when taken a color print.my catridge is 802 small.plzz help
HP Recommended

This is also happening on my printer, which is an HP OfficeJet 6962.

It was printing a few pages in colour ink, but one day it stopped doing that all the sudden.

We couldn't find a single solution anywhere.

HP Recommended

I  have an OS X El Capitan version 10.11.1

HP Recommended

My HP DESKJET 2050 WAS PRINTING IN COLOR, THENIT SEEMS LIKE THE NEXT PRINTING, IT STOPPED. bOUGHT A NEW TAPE, BUT IT IS DOING THE SAME THING.

HELP ME, AMD DOING  IRS FORMS.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.