12-29-2011 02:32 AM
I can print documents on my computer and I can print from Firefox, but I can't print on Internet Explorer 8. I have Windows 7. Has any one else had these issues? If so, please help.
01-11-2012 03:01 PM
This microsoft support article might help.
If not, could you answer a few questions to better help us help you?
What printer are you using?
What add-ons do you have in IE-8?
11-13-2012 10:52 AM
What printer are you using and what is your operating system? Also what browser are you trying to print from?
04-15-2014 01:50 PM
My printer only prints a dummy page when printing from the internet. Then doesn't print the content page. I have a HP Laser Printer printing from Windows 7.
05-09-2015 12:48 PM
Sorry - my Browser is Exxplorer 11. As you can see I am confused and don't know what I am doing. I removed and then re-installed the printer software from its CD but that has no helped.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)