04-05-2014 07:23 AM
I've recently reset my password on my wifi and now my printer HP Deskjet 3070 is no longer connecting wirelessly.
Please can you advise as to how to go about resetting this up?
04-05-2014 08:08 AM
Replacing your wireless router try here. Yeah, yeah, just pretend you replaced the router.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Note: There is a 96.3% chance the information you want is in the User Guide/Manual.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)