12-11-2013 09:29 AM
Earlier this week our router had to be replaced by AT&T for our U-Verse service. This changed our SSID. I went through the steps to change the SSID on the JetDirect EW2400 and ran a test page which confirmed the new SSID was set correctly, but the JetDirect will still not connect to the wireless network (flashing green LED on the wireless). This server was working perfectly before the router switch, so what am i missing here?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)