08-21-2012 06:36 PM
After working perfectly for almost a year my wireless connection to the computer is suddenly not working.
Apple imac Lion 10.7
When I try to print it says printer not connected.
I have done the following:
Restarted computer and router.
Re entered wireless password on printer.
Entered printers IP address into browser and everything comes up as working.
given it a good kick (just kidding)
coincidentally, an automatic update came from apple on the day this happened and I did not there was an hp update included in it???
Many thanks for any suggestions.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)