03-23-2012 10:46 AM
Hey Mattydale. Happy Friday! Woooo! Sorry I get a little worked up on Fridays. Have you setup the printer on your wireless network yet? Also what version of OS X are you running? You can find this by going to the Apple in the top left of the screen and then selecting "About This Mac".
If you can give me a little more information like has it worked before, are you receiving any errors, can other devices print to it I would be able to help you much more in depth.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)