Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,040 Views)

Wireless scanning

I have an HP C6180 printer.  Does it have the ability to scan to computer when connected through a wireless network, or does it have to be connected to a computer with a cable?  I've tried it and it says there is no computer connection.  Is there a way?

Regents Professor
Message 2 of 4 (2,038 Views)

Re: Wireless scanning

If you've installed the full printer software on the PC, then the scanning will work.

I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,022 Views)

I have 2 HP wireless printers connected to my wireless router.  Using the HP Solution Center, I can Scan a document using my laptop, and save it to that Laptop.  My problem is that I only see one of the wireless printers when I use HP Solution Center.  Does the HP Solution Center search for more than one printer or does it only handle one printer.  I have a C6180 and a C6350 wireless printer, both show up on the network and I can print to either one from my Laptop.  But I can only use one with HP Solution Center.

Thanks for any information

Provost
Message 4 of 4 (2,002 Views)

It should see all your printers.  The software is designed to work with multiple printers.

r>Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation