12-18-2009 04:13 PM
I have an HP C6180 printer. Does it have the ability to scan to computer when connected through a wireless network, or does it have to be connected to a computer with a cable? I've tried it and it says there is no computer connection. Is there a way?
12-18-2009 08:18 PM
I have 2 HP wireless printers connected to my wireless router. Using the HP Solution Center, I can Scan a document using my laptop, and save it to that Laptop. My problem is that I only see one of the wireless printers when I use HP Solution Center. Does the HP Solution Center search for more than one printer or does it only handle one printer. I have a C6180 and a C6350 wireless printer, both show up on the network and I can print to either one from my Laptop. But I can only use one with HP Solution Center.
Thanks for any information
12-19-2009 11:21 AM
It should see all your printers. The software is designed to work with multiple printers.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)