04-01-2009 09:38 AM
I have my Officejet J5780 set up on a wireless network that I use via a Macbook Pro (OS 10.5.3) and my wife uses via a pc laptop computer. It works fine for printing, but we cannot use the scanner capabilities. Any suggestions?
04-04-2009 05:47 PM
( While I'm an embedded wireless systems engineer at work, on this forum I do not represent my former employer, Hewlett-Packard, or my current employer, Microsoft )
+ Click the White Kudos star on the left as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
04-05-2009 09:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, but yes. I downloaded and installed the universal Mac driver. It works fine for printing. It just won't find the scanner application.
So I'm still open for suggestions. Thanks again.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)