01-17-2012 08:01 AM
We have 6 HP printers that are configured on a SBS2011 server. When users switch from one HP printer to another within Excel there is a delay. I have removed the network printers from a workstation and configured them locally and still have the same issue. This happens with Excel 2003 and Excel 2010. We have an Okidata and when users select it within Excel it is fast. I have tried changing drivers. Also this happens on XP and Windows 7 machines.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)