04-26-2011 01:43 PM
I understand you are having a paper jam issue with your photosmart, I apologize for the frustration you have been experiencing. If you go to hp.com/support and enter c01471677, this document will open and provide steps for a resolution for your issue.
04-26-2011 01:53 PM
yes I did that all- this unit is not that old and hardly used. I can't see why it doesn't work when my sisters older version has been working for 6 years. 159 for 6 months of service is crazy- that is what I paid for the unit new. Any other suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)