Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

all photos that i print are all reddish in color.i have tried re align,print quality diagnostic page, clean ink cartidges and clean printer but it still has the same outcome.also when i do align ink cartridges and clean ink cartridges  the colors are perfect and doesnt have a red blemish on them.Also ink cartridges are full.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey @frostyfrank,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you are having some issues with the print quality when printing photos from your Windows 10 PC to your Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 All-in-One Printer. I can help you with that, however I am going to need some clarification first. Please let me know the following:

• The type of photo paper you are using.
  • If you have this issue when using other photo paper.
  • The program you are printing from.
  • If you have this issue when printing photos from other programs.

Once I know this I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

1. im using an hp paper

2.yes,everything i printout has a reddish hue in it.

3.im always using windows photo viewer.

4.i dont use any other programs other than photo viewer

and sorry for the late reply.thanks

HP Recommended

Alright, I still need some clarification.

• Do you have this issue when printing from other programs?
  • Do you have this issue when printing on regular paper?

Once I know this I will be better able to assist you.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

only on photo viewer.when i use paint it prints out normal.

its also normal when i use paint with normal bond paper

HP Recommended

If you are able to print correctly in other programs, that would mean there's an issue with a setting within Photo Viewer, rather than with the printer or print system.

This document outlines how to remove a yellow tint from Photo Viewer on Windows 7, which is not quite what you are describing, but I hope it points you in the right direction. Please let me know the results after following the above.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

your link is broken..ill use other programs instead of photo viewer.thanks for your help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.